Wednesday 12 December 2012

Greetings Internetlings

Well hello there

This introductory post isn't as wonderful as I anticipated it would be
Mainly because about 2 hours my mum burst in exclaiming that I should get off my laptop, clean my room, have a shower and do something with my life
Rather than bother you with the troublesome everyday happenings that occur in my house, I shall try and make this first encounter as fun as possible
Bear in mind that I'm currently sporting a bleach (not the bad liquid kind) mustache because quite frankly I have no sense of time and tend to cram things into one go - if only I could time travel... (I did get a Time Lord Award once, it was awesome.) 

~holy crap my computer blacked out on me and yet I still have the text I wrote above, how great; I was expecting to be rewriting a page of nonsense~

All I wanted to say really is that today is the 12/12/2012 and this amazing and miraculous event will never happen again in my lifetime! (So to speak... unless I somehow make it to 12/12/3012 - cue Year 3000 by Busted to start playing!)
Currently writing this from the safety of underneath my duvet as I have now been threatened countless times to go to bed... I shall go now in case I am detected, but I hope this is the start of a brilliant blog for you to read to your heart's content (unless otherwise stated ;-P i.e. you are a love interest of mine that I may or may not be talking about soon...)

That's all for now folks,
Dalia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment